What We Do
Fun, practical and engaging Leadership and Management Training!
In House Management Development programmes
We can come to you! Based around your exact requirements we will immerse ourselves in your culture and create a course that is just right for you, your company and your Managers. We will ensure the content is spot on and delivered at a location and time of your choice.
Management Development Programmes
We have extensive experience in creating on-going management development programmes. These normally entail a number of modules delivered over a 3 to 18 month period and can be workshop based or a blended approach. The likes of Kirklees Council and numerous other private and public sector organisations put their trust in us to develop bespoke courses for them, these can be accredited too if you want your Managers to gain a certification.
Transformational Learning Experiences
UK Learning Network Ltd is the home of the ‘Transformational Learning Experience’ and ‘Five Steps to Inspirational Leadership’ methodologies. By using these leading-edge approaches throughout our development partnership with you, we can work together to create a spirit of inspirational leadership which flows throughout your business to create and sustain an organisation that truly leads, listens, inspires and learns. Our vision statement – inspiring & empowering the next generation of thought leaders – embodies the spirit and outcomes of what we can achieve together.
Our Transformational Leadership programmes aim to create a pipeline of talented, skilled and motivated people at all levels of the organisation through active talent management and succession planning and provide targeted development.
Some of our recent core activities include:
- Individual learning needs analysis and development planning
- 360 feedback
- Skills workshops
- Masterclasses and seminars
- Bite sized sessions
- Personal coaching and career planning
- Action learning sets based upon real life projects and organisational goals
- Group projects designed to directly improve performance linked to your organisational competencies
- A peer coaching programme to enable participants to support and develop their colleagues
- Development of a process to accurately identify and develop talent
- Creation of a succession plan for ongoing sustainability
- Meaningful evaluation of learning activities that focuses upon the outcomes and their impact upon the achievement of your corporate objectives